How to Sign Up for Sports?
All students participating in sports, and a parent/guardian are required to create an account on Student Central (formerly known as Planet HS) and complete all forms before participating in the sport or activity.
How To Sign Up:
- Go to Student Central (formerly known as Planet HS)
- Create a student and a guardian/parent account.
- Fill out all required forms within each person's account
- Upload a Physical Examination Form in the Parent Account
If You Already Have an Account on Student Central:
- Make sure you are in the 2022/2023 section in your account
- Fill out all forms
- Ensure your physical evaluation form is current
- If you forgot your password do not create a new account - contact Ms. Casey in the office for a password reset, or [email protected] for help over the summer
The student and parent accounts need to be linked, and Student Central will guide you through this so that each person can sign the forms.
Start this process early so you are approved before sports season begins!
Only those students who have completed all of the forms online will be eligible to participate/practice/play.
All PSHS students that are participating in sports or CHSAA sanctioned activities need to be passing at least three classes by the end of each quarter or they will be ineligible for sports during the following quarter. Students from other schools/homeschooled must submit their grades on a quarterly basis to be reviewed for academic eligibility.
Schedule a time with your teachers so they can help with schoolwork. Students can also take advantage of the time available during Academic Advising. This time may be limited so communication with your teacher is important.