Pagosa Springs High School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
| Login Español More Info
Counseling Office » Transcripts


To request a copy of your transcript, please email Jeanne Freed at Include your graduation year, your name at the time of graduation, your date of birth, and where you would like the transcript sent.
NOTE: PSHS does not have copies of diplomas. To order a new copy, contact Rick Wilding at Josten's at 1-800-JOSTENS (567-8367).